- Basketball Court
- Drinking Fountain
- Horseshoe Pits
- Ice Skating Rink
- Leashed dogs allowed in certain areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Restrooms/Warming House
- Softball Fields
- Splash Pad
- Two Tennis Courts
Splash PadThe Burnes Park Splash Pad will close for the season September 30, 2021.
To activate water, touch the button in the center of the drain. Water shuts off automatically after four minutes if the button is not reactivated.
HoursMonday-Saturday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 9 p.m.
(Summer Restroom Hours: 9 a.m. - dusk)
Splash Pad Rules
1. Have fun and be respectful of other users
2. No running or rough play
3. No food, beverage or glass containers on the splash pad
4. No pets allowed on splash pad or in water
5. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, etc. are not allowed on splash pad or plaza
6. Children in diapers must wear swim diapers
7. Persons with infections or communicable diseases that can be transmitted through water cannot use the splash pad
Picnic Shelters (2)
Picnic shelters can be reserved through Joint Recreation Services from May through September, and must be reserved at least 7 days in advance. Visit the Minnetonka Website to learn more.
- Seating capacity 60 (west shelter); 50 (east shelter)
- Electrical service (controlled by attendant)
- Water facilities
- Beer (no kegs) allowed at shelter with permit.
- 75 vehicle capacity
- Available on street and in adjacent church parking lot.