The City of Hopkins has declared a snow emergency. Vehicle towing will begin at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, November 27, and plows will be on the streets shortly after. Residents must remove vehicles from the restricted locations (City streets, City parking lots and right-of-ways) prior to 9 a.m. to avoid being towed, until the streets are plowed curb to curb.
Snow emergency parking locations include:
• Maetzold Field parking lot with access from 1st Street N
• Municipal Lot 300, just north of the Downtown Park on 9th Avenue S
• Municipal Lot 750, at the southeast corner of 9th Avenue N and First Street N
• The City parking lot east of 9th Avenue S and north of Westbrooke Way between 9th Avenue S and Nine Mile Creek
• The parking area at the east end of 8th Street S near Valley Park
More more information about snow emergencies in Hopkins at www.hopkinsmn.com/488/Snow-Emergencies.
Copyright 2018 City of Hopkins MN. All Rights Reserved.
1010 First Street S; Hopkins MN 55343Unsubscribe