Hopkins Apartment Managers' Association (HAMA)
Hopkins Apartment Managers’ Association is an active organization of apartment managers that works to maintain a strong rental market and to promote community involvement among its residents in Hopkins. The purpose of the coalition is to:
- Promote professionalism among its members
- Improve the image of Hopkins as a community
- Enrich the relationship with the City of Hopkins
- Share solutions to common problems
- Provide continuing education for managers
- Promote communication between apartment communities
- Enhance the quality of life for its residents
- Protect the interests of its investors
- Bring the highest standard of leadership and integrity to the profession.
If you own and operate only a few units on a part-time basis and you would like the advice of an experience property manager, call Anne Buck at 952-548-6407 and she will refer you.
2021 Meeting Schedule
Mark your calendar for the following HAMA meeting dates and check back soon for meeting topics.
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
This meeting will be held from 12 p.m. (noon) to 1:30 p.m. via Zoom at the link below.
Join the Zoom meeting online by clicking here, or by phone 1-312-626-6799.
Meeting ID: 863 7157 4865
HENNEPIN COUNTY HOUSING COURT UPDATE
Melissa J. Houghtaling will be sharing her experience as a housing court referee (judge) in the 4th Judicial Court of Hennepin County and giving updates regarding court operations, procedure and general legal information. Attendees will not receive "legal advice" but will come away with deeper insight into the current state of housing court and understanding of the state and federal eviction moratoriums in place.
RENTAL HOUSING INSPECTIONS UPDATE
The City of Hopkins has been evaluating policy and procedure regarding rental housing. We look forward to sharing this information with the community and hearing your voice!
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
TOPIC - TBD
For questions about HAMA meetings, including agendas and ideas for future meeting topics, contact Anne Marie Buck at 952-548-6407, Jan Youngquist at 952-548-6343, or Fire Marshal Garrett Grniet at 952-548-6454.