Environmental Health Inspections

restaurant foodLicenses are required for all food establishments and public swimming pools and can be obtained through Hennepin County's Public Health Department.


Hennepin County's Environmental Health Division
1011 First Street South, Suite 215    
Hopkins, MN 55343              

612-543-5200 (M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Fax 952-351-5222

More information

State Licenses

If your facility is licensed by the MN Department of Agriculture they will continue to license and inspect your facility.

  • Minnesota Department of Agriculture
    625 Robert Street North
    St Paul, MN 55155-2538
    Phone: 651-201-6000, 1-800-967-2474
    M-F 8 am – 4:30 pm

More Information


  • Hennepin County Environmental Health Division
    (Mon–Fri, 8 am –4:30 pm)
    Fax 952-351-5222
    1011 1st Street S, Ste 215
    Hopkins, MN 55343
  • Hennepin County Inspector for Hopkins

City of Hopkins logo (H with raspberry)City of Hopkins, Minnesota

Inspire. Educate. Involve. Communicate.