Where Hopkins goes to play!
The Hopkins Pavilion, located at 11000 Excelsior Blvd. in Hopkins, is an arena used year-round for a multitude of activities including ice skating, soccer, and more.
Summer at the Pavilion...
Reservations now being accepted for ice rental
The Hopkins Pavilion Ice Arena is available for ice rental for hockey, figure skating or broomball from mid-August through February. Learn more.
Tonka Cycle & Ski Used Bike Garage Sale
Saturday, June 24, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, June 25, from noon to 5 p.m.
- Bring in used bikes to sell on Thursday or Friday prior to the sale between noon and 8 p.m.
- Bikes to sell must be in operable and safe condition
- Tonka Cycle & Ski reserves the right to refuse any bike for sale
- $5 fee to seel items under $100
- $20 fee to sell items $300-$500
- $25 fee to sell items over $500
- Pick up cash or unsold bikes Monday from noon to 8 p.m.
Like us on Facebook to find out about upcoming events at the Pavilion and last minute ice deals.
Sign-up for our e-newsletter for Pavilion news and updates.
RENT THE PAVILION