Pavilion Dry Floor
The Pavilion offers a dry floor facility from mid-May through mid-August.
Dry Floor activities
- Youth Summer Sports Camps
The Hopkins Pavilion is home to several youth summer sports camps from the nationwide organization Skyhawks
- Inline Hockey Leagues
For information about youth and adult inline hockey programs and leagues at the Pavilion, please contact Greg Mergens at 612-910-1094 or visit the Minnesota Inline Hockey website.
Dry Floor rental
Between the middle of May and the middle of August, the Pavilion's dry floor facility is perfect to rent for large group and company picnics, family reunions, benefits and fundraisers, sporting events, concerts, dances, trade and craft shows, birthday parties, and inline skating rentals.
- 85 ft. x 200 ft. main floor
- Eight overhead doors (having the doors open creates an open-air pavilion)
- A concession or kitchen area for serving or selling hot or cold food
- Central Park is next door, which offers amenities for softball, baseball, basketball, volleyball and playground equipment, and can be reserved with Pavilion rental
Hourly rates for Dry Floor (not including tax)
Time may be reserved in 15 minute increments, with a one hour minimum.
Daily rates for Dry Floor:
The arena floor of the Pavilion is 85 ft. x 200 ft. with 8 overhead doors which can open to create an open-air pavilion. Tax is not included in the costs listed below.
|Community/Non-profit events or organizations
|Profit Events—Events that have direct or indirect monetary exchanges