Comments About City Employees
Read what residents and others are saying about City of Hopkins' employees.
- "Needed to call public works 2 or 3 times for various things and received very prompt, helpful service." 2008
- "City services are excellent. Very satisfied." 1/8/08
- "Hopkins always looks so nice. Keep up the good work." 1/15/08
- "Thank you for saving a very lovely tree." 4/29/08
- "Art Carlson is great - very friendly and helpful. He was very flexible re: the appointment time. I have been very impressed with all of the housing department over the years."
- "Art [Carlson] does a great job, is an excellent resource, a true asset to the City of Hopkins."
- "Chris [Van Hauer] is always very professional. We appreciate the help."
- "Chris [Van Hauer] was on time, courteous, and made suggestions." 6/14/05
- "I called Liz [Page] and she returned my call promptly. She inspected; all passed. Certificate in my hand. A+ service." 4/27/04
- "I can't think of anything to improve the service. Elizabeth [Page] was prompt and very pleasant to work with. Thank you."
- "I had a correction for my final on the deck steps. It took +/- two years to get the concrete work done. Chris [Van Hauer] has the patience of a saint. Thank you."
- "I'm so glad that Art [Carlson], Liz [Page], and Rick [Davidson] were so flexible and helpful at such a stressful time for me." 4/6/05
- "Mr. Art Carlson is a pro. He went out of his way to get everything done."
- "Pam [Hove], Just wanted to thank you for your help getting our house inspected, everything went smooth and Chris is an awesome inspector! Thanks again!" - Don 6-24-08
- "Regarding Art Carlson: I am the homeowner, but it was also great to hear my plumber who works all across the Twin Cities say that Hopkins is the BEST!" 2008
- "Art was very helpful. I contacted him on Saturday and he helped me with a question off the clock. He is a great asset to the city!" 2008
- "I am the owner. Work done by Plumbline Builders. All of my contact with you was on time and excellent. Type of work: Building, Mechanical, Plumbing and Utility." 2008
- Comment from former City Council member: " Just thought I'd pass this along. I'm having some work done on my bathroom and my plumber (who I found on the internet) just made the comment that Hopkins is a great City to work with, much better than a lot of others he works with. He didn't know of my close involvement so it was just an unsolicited comment. He is particularly appreciative of the comment cards." 2008