February 3, 2014
A regular meeting of the Hopkins Housing and Redevelopment Authority was held February 3, 2014, at Hopkins City Hall. Present were Chairman Eugene Maxwell and Commissioners Molly Cummings, Jason Gadd, Kristi Halverson and Cheryl Youakim. Also present were Executive Director Mike Mornson, Assistant Executive Director Kersten Elverum and City Attorney Kim Kozar.
I. CALL TO ORDER
- The meeting was called to order at 7:01 p.m.
II. OPEN AGENDA - PUBLIC COMMENTS
- No one from the public came forward to speak.
III. CONSENT AGENDA
- Approve minutes of the January 7, 2014, regular meeting
- Approve disbursements through January 31, 2014
- 3. ITEM 2014-02 Parking Lot Improvement Agreement – Shady Oak Road
At the request of Mayor Maxwell, Ms. Elverum explained that the conditions of the Parking Lot Improvement Agreement among the four entities are designed to coordinate the parking lot improvements in the most efficient manner and relieve City staff from oversight at a time when staff availability is an issue. City Attorney Kozar was present to answer questions, and she recommended approval of the agreement subject to the attachment of certain exhibits, including legal description, map and cost estimate.
Commissioner Cummings moved, Commissioner Halverson seconded, to approve the consent agenda. The motion was approved unanimously.
- Commissioner Youakim moved, Commissioner Gadd seconded, to adjourn the meeting. The motion was approved unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:05 p.m.