October 2, 2012
A regular meeting of the Hopkins Housing and Redevelopment
Authority was held October 2, 2012, at Hopkins City Hall.
Present were Chairman Eugene Maxwell and Commissioners Molly
Cummings, Jason Gadd, Kristi Halverson and Cheryl Youakim. Also
present were Executive Director Mike Mornson, Assistant
Executive Director Kersten Elverum, and City Attorney Jerry Steiner.
I. CALL TO ORDER
- The meeting was called to order at 7:29 p.m.
II. OPEN AGENDA - PUBLIC COMMENTS
- No one from the public came forward to speak.
III. CONSENT AGENDA
- Approve minutes of the September 4, 2012, regular meeting
- Approve disbursements through September 30, 2012
- Schedule special HRA meeting for October 16, 2012, at 7:15 p.m. to consider approval of Hennepin County Community Works Agreement for Shady Oak Road
- ITEM HRA 2012-12 Renewal of general liability/property insurance and authorization to not waive statutory tort liability on League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust Policy
- ITEM HRA 2012-13 Sixth Amendment to First Amended and
Restated Contract for Private Redevelopment and
Assignment and Assumption Agreement—Marketplace & Main
Commissioner Gadd moved, Commissioner Haverson seconded, to approve the consent agenda. The motion was approved unanimously.
- Commissioner Youakim moved, Commissioner Halverson seconded, to adjourn the meeting. The motion was approved unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:32 p.m.