September 4, 2012
A regular meeting of the Hopkins Housing and Redevelopment
Authority was held September 4, 2012, at Hopkins City Hall.
Present were Chairman Eugene Maxwell and Commissioners Molly
Cummings, Jason Gadd, Kristi Halverson and Cheryl Youakim. Also
present were Executive Director Mike Mornson, Assistant
Executive Director Kersten Elverum, City Finance Director
Christine Harkess and City Attorney Jerry Steiner.
- Call To Order
The meeting was called to order at 7:31 p.m.
- Open Agenda--Public Comments
No one from the public came forward to speak.
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes of the August 6, 2012, regular meeting
- Approve disbursements through August 31, 2012 Commissioner Cummings moved, Commissioner Halverson seconded, to approve the consent agenda. The motion was approved unanimously.
- New Business
- ITEM 2012-11 Resolution requesting that the City Council call
for a public hearing on the decertification of a parcel from TIF District No. 2-11 within Redevelopment Project No. 1.
- Ms. Harkess explained the need for the HRA to request that the City of Hopkins call for a public hearing on this item. There were no questions.
- Commissioner Cummings moved, Commissioner Gadd seconded, to adopt Resolution 490 requesting the City Council of the City of Hopkins call for a public hearing on the proposed modification of the Tax Increment Financing plan for Tax Increment Financing District No. 2-11 located within Redevelopment Project No. 1. The motion was approved unanimously.
Commissioner Halverson moved, Commissioner Youakim seconded, to adjourn the meeting. The motion was approved unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:36 p.m.