August 1, 2011
A regular meeting of the Hopkins Housing and Redevelopment Authority was held August 1, 2011, at Hopkins City Hall. Present were Chairman Eugene Maxwell and Commissioners Rick Brausen, Kristi Halverson, Bruce Rowan and Cheryl Youakim. Also present were Acting Executive Director James Genellie, Assistant Executive Director Kersten Elverum and City Attorney Jerry Steiner.
- CALL TO ORDER
The meeting was called to order at 7:28 p.m.
- OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS
No one from the public came forward to speak.
- CONSENT AGENDA
Commissioner Rowan moved, Commissioner Halverson seconded, to approve the consent agenda. The motion was approved unanimously.
- Approve minutes of the July 5, 2011, regular meeting
- Approve minutes of the July 19, 2011, special meeting
- Approve minutes of the July 26, 2011, special meeting
- Approve disbursements through July 31, 2011
- ITEM 2011-12 Acceptance of 2011 Hopkins HRA Capital
Funds for use at Dow Towers, Resolution 479
- ITEM 2011-13 Storm sewer easement and maintenance
agreement for Marketplace & Main project
Commissioner Youakim moved, Commissioner Brausen seconded, to adjourn the meeting. The motion was approved unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:31 p.m