March 15, 2011
A special meeting of the Hopkins Housing and Redevelopment Authority was held March 15, 2011, at Hopkins City Hall. Present were Chairman Eugene Maxwell and Commissioners Rick Brausen, Kristi Halverson, Bruce Rowan and Cheryl Youakim. Also present were Executive Director Rick Getschow, Assistant Executive Director Kersten Elverum, Public Housing Manager Stacy Unowsky and City Attorney Jerry Steiner.
- CALL TO ORDER
The meeting was called to order at 7:20 p.m.
- CONSENT AGENDA
Commissioner Brausen moved, Commissioner Youakim seconded, to approve the consent agenda. The motion was approved unanimously.
- ITEM 2011-04 Write off of Old HRA Debt, adopt HRA Resolution 474
- ITEM 2011-05 Write off of Old Checks, adopt HRA Resolution 475
- ITEM 2011-06 Depreciation Report Update, adopt HRA Resolution 476
- ITEM 2011-07 Name Acting Executive Director for HRA, adopt HRA
- NEW BUSINESS
- ITEM 2011-03 HRA Budget 4-1-11 to 3-31-12
Ms. Unowsky presented the budget for the HRA’s fiscal year beginning April 1, 2011, through March 31, 2012. She explained that the federal subsidy amount is not known, but the budget represents a conservative estimate.
Commissioner Youakim moved, Commissioner Rowan seconded, to adopt Resolution 473, approving the Operating Budget for the period ending 3/31/12. The motion was approved unanimously.
Commissioner Halverson moved, Commissioner Brausen seconded, to adjourn the meeting. The motion was approved unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:25 p.m.