April 1, 2008
A regular meeting of the Hopkins Housing and Redevelopment Authority was held April 1, 2008, at Hopkins City Hall. Present were Chairman Eugene Maxwell and Commissioners Rick Brausen, Kristi Halverson, Cheryl Youakim and Bruce Rowan. Also present were Executive Director Rick Getschow, Assistant Executive Director Kersten Elverum and City Attorney Jerry Steiner.
- Call To Order
The meeting was called to order at 7:20 pm.
- Open Agenda/Public Comments
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes of the March 4, 2008, regular meeting
- Approve minutes of the March 18, 2008, special meeting
- Approve disbursements through March 31, 2008
Commissioner Brausen moved, Commissioner Youakim seconded, to approve the consent agenda. The motion was approved unanimously.
- New Business
- ITEM 2008-05 Sale of Tax Exempt Revenue Bonds, Phase II, Excelsior Crossings, Series 2008
Ms. Elverum provided an overview of this item. Commissioner Halverson moved, Commissioner Youakim seconded, to adopt Resolution 452, authorizing the issuance of tax increment revenue bonds (Excelsior Crossings) series 2008. The motion was approved unanimously.
Commissioner Brausen moved, Commissioner Halverson seconded, to adjourn the meeting. The motion was approved unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:27 p.m.