June 19, 2007
A special meeting of the Hopkins Housing and Redevelopment Authority was held June 19, 2007, at Hopkins City Hall. Present were Chairman Eugene Maxwell and Commissioners Kristi Halverson, Bruce Rowan, and Cheryl Youakim. Jay Thompson was not present. Also present were Executive Director Rick Getschow, Economic Development Director Jim Kerrigan, and City Attorney Jerry Steiner.
- Call To Order
The meeting was called to order at 7:25 pm.
- Open Agenda/Public Comments
- Consent Agenda
- Approve minutes of the May 1, 2007 regular meeting
- Approve minutes of the May 15, 2007 special meeting
- Approve minutes of the June 5, 2007 regular meeting
- Approve disbursements through May 31, 2007
Commissioner Rowan moved, Commissioner Youakim seconded, to approve the consent agenda. The motion was approved unanimously.
- New Business
- ITEM 2007-13 Authorize preparation and execution of documents re: purchase agreement extension for Park Plaza property
Mr. Kerrigan provided an overview of this item. Bob Deike of Bradley and Deike answered questions.
Commissioner Halverson moved, Commissioner Rowan seconded, to authorize staff to prepare and execute documents relating to the extension of the Park Plaza purchase agreement. The motion was approved unanimously.
Commissioner Youakim moved, Commissioner Halverson seconded, to adjourn the meeting. The motion was approved unanimously. The meeting adjourned at 7:35 pm.