State of the City/Taste of Hopkins
The next State of the City/Taste of Hopkins will be held on Thursday, January 28, 2016, at the Hopkins Center for the Arts.
Taste of Hopkins is available from 5 to 6 pm and the State of the City will start at 6 pm.
Sponsored by the City of Hopkins, Hopkins Business & Civic Association, and Twin West Chamber of Commerce, the event offers an opportunity for citizens and business owners to learn more about the workings of the City in a relaxed setting.
The Taste of Hopkins is a sampling of appetizers, entrées, beverages, and desserts designed to showcase offerings from businesses in the Hopkins community (see list below).
Taste attendees are asked to bring a monetary donation or a non-perishable food item for local food shelf ICA.
Enjoy a taste from the following Hopkins businesses and organizations:
- Hopkins Historical Society- Founders Cookies (Date-filled cookies)
- Hopkins Activity Center - Raspberry Sundaes
- Pizza Lucé – Luce Pizza, Veggie Pizza
- Tibet Corner - Butter Chicken, Palak Paneer, served over White Rice
- Mainstreet Bar & Grill - Reuben Egg rolls, Fried pickles
- Tuttle’s Eat Bowl Play – Chicken Tender Bites
- Erbert & Gerbert’s – Sandwich platter, Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
- Citizens Independent Bank - Bottled Water
- Driskills – Assorted bars & cookies
- Pub 819 – Coconut Cheesecake
- Big Ten – Tater Tot Hot Dish
- Depot – Double Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies, Cranberry Chip Oatmeal Cookies, & Coffee
- Ltd Brewing – Keg of Root Beer
- Catering by Deli Double – Pesto/Sundried Tomato Cheese Torta, Curry-Honey Cheese Torta, served on Herb Crackers
- Wild Boar - Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Hopkins Lions Club – Hot Dogs
Hopkins Farmers Market:
- Made by Michelle – cupcakes and cookies
- Bar 5 Meat & Poultry – Summer Sausage & Beef Jerky
- Smith Farms – Razzleberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Bee Happy Honey – Honey drizzled on Corn Muffins
- Tantalizing Sweets & Savories – providing the Corn Muffins for Bee Happy Honey
- H.E.A.T. n Go – natural peanut butter granola bars
- Olive on Tap - Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil drizzled on bread
- Martha’s Joy – Pickled products (asparagus, beets, watermelon rinds, mushrooms, Brussel sprouts)