City Council Agenda
The following is a list of items scheduled for consideration by the City Council at the next City Council meeting. These items are subject to change up to the time of the meeting. For current information about the agenda, please contact
the Executive Secretary.
Tuesday, May 19, 7:00 pm
- Work Session after Close of Regular Meeting
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ADOPT AGENDA
- Annual Report – Hopkins Center for the Arts; Anderson, Hanna-Bibus
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the May 5, 2015 Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the May 5, 2015 Work Session following Regular Meeting
- Second Reading: Zoning Amendment – Performance Standards; Anderson (Memo)
- Second Reading: Zoning Amendment – Retail in Industrial Districts; Anderson (Memo)
V. PUBLIC HEARING
- Cable Franchise Public Hearing; Genellie (Memo)
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- Accept Blake Road Corridor Study Final Report; Stadler (CR 2015-066)
- Order Feasibility Report 2016 Street and Utility Improvements, City Project 2015-10; Stadler (CR 2015-67)
- First Reading: Ordinance Amending Section 1200 of the Hopkins City Code: Sale, Consumption and Display of Alcoholic Beverages; Domeier (CR 2015-065)
- Citizen Academy Alumni Event – Hopkins Center for the Arts, Thursday, May 28 – 6 to 9 p.m.
OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Public must fill out a Speaker Request Form. During this time, anyone wanting to address a topic not listed on the agenda may do so. Three minute time limit per person.