City Council Agenda
The following is a list of items scheduled for consideration by the City Council at the next City Council meeting. These items are subject to change up to the time of the meeting. For current information about the agenda, please contact
the Executive Secretary.
Tuesday, July 7, 7:05 pm
- HRA Meeting 7 pm
- Council Meeting immediately following the HRA Meeting
- Work Session after close of Regular Meeting
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ADOPT AGENDA
- Oath of Office: Firefighters; Domeier
- Invisible Fence Grant; Specken
- Life Saving Award; Specken
- Raspberry Festival Presentation
- 2014 Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR); Harkess
- Artery Experiment Presentation; Kelley
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the June 16, 2015 Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the June 16, 2015 Work Session following Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Temporary On-Sale Liquor Licenses for the Hopkins Elks Lodge #2221; Domeier (CR2015-075)
- Ratify Checks Issued in June 2015
V. OLD BUSINESS
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- Vacate Utility Easement – Marketplace & Main; Anderson (CR2015-079)
- Preliminary/Final Plat – NAPA Auto Parts; Anderson (CR2015-077)
- Site Plan Review – NAPA Auto Parts; Anderson (CR2015-078)
- Commitment of Funds – Southwest Light Rail Transit Project; Elverum (CR2015-080)
- Approve Joint Powers Agreement and Accept Bid – 2015 Mill and Overlay Project, City Project 2015-09; Stadler (CR2015-076)
- Artery Experiment: An Open Streets Event – along 8th Avenue, Saturday, July 11 – 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- National Night Out: Tuesday, August 4 – 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m..
OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Public must fill out a Speaker Request Form. During this time, anyone wanting to address a topic not listed on the agenda may do so. Three minute time limit per person.