City Council Agenda
The following is a list of items scheduled for consideration by the City Council at the next City Council meeting. These items are subject to change up to the time of the meeting. For current information about the agenda, please contact the Executive Secretary.
Tuesday, May 3, 7:00 pm
- Open Book Meeting 5 – 7p.m. – Raspberry Room
- Citizen Academy Graduation Reception 6:30 p.m. – City Hall Lobby
- HRA Meeting 7 p.m. – Council Chambers
- City Council meeting immediately following HRA Meeting
- Work Session after close of Regular Meeting
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ADOPT AGENDA
- Citizens Academy Graduation; Mornson (Memo)
- Donation of Funds for Cottageville Park Pavilion; Beuch (Memo)
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the April 19, 2016 City Council Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the April 19, 2016 City Council Work Session following Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the April 26, 2016 City Council Joint Meeting with the Hopkins Historical Society
- Temporary Liquor License for Cody’s Dash; Domeier (CR2016-046)
- Ratify Checks issued in April 2016; Harkess (Memo)
- Approve Resolution 2016-036, Amending City Code Section 1020.31 to Include Fees for Abatement of Tall Grass, Weeds and Encroaching Brush; Stadler (CR2016-048)
V. PUBLIC HEARING
VI. OLD BUSINESS
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Preliminary/Final Plats – 7630 Excelsior Boulevard, Japs Olson Property; Lindahl (CR 2016-047)
- Girls on the Town: Starts at Hopkins Center for the Arts, 1111 Mainstreet – Saturday, May 7 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m
- Hopkins Race & Equity Initiative: Eisenhower Community Center – Wednesday May 18 – 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Mainstreet Days: Saturday, May 21 – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Public must fill out a Speaker Request Form. During this time, anyone wanting to address a topic not listed on the agenda may do so. Three minute time limit per person.