City Council Agenda
The following is a list of items scheduled for consideration by the City Council at the next City Council meeting. These items are subject to change up to the time of the meeting. For current information about the agenda, please contact
the Executive Secretary.
Tuesday, April 21, 7:05 pm
- Special HRA Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- Council Meeting Immediately Following the HRA Special Meeting
- Work Session after Close of Regular Meeting
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ADOPT AGENDA
- Annual Report – Hopkins Center for the Arts; Anderson, Hanna-Bibus
- First Quarter 2015 Financial and Investment Report; Harkess
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the April 7, 2015 Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the April 7, 2015 Work Session following the Regular Meeting
- Minutes of the April 14, 2015 Work Session Proceedings
- Second Reading: Amendment to Mixed Use Zoning Code; Anderson (Memo)
- Second Reading: An Interim Ordinance Temporarily Prohibiting Medical Cannibas Manufacturing and Distribution Facilities; Anderson (Memo)
- Second Reading: Ordinance Amending Section 725 – Illicit Discharge and Connections; Stanley (Memo)
- Order Public Hearing to Consider Applications Received for a Cable Franchise; Genellie (CR 2015-052)
- Overpass Skate Park Operational Agreement with Action Sports of Minnesota, Inc. dba The Third Lair; Olson (CR 2015-043)
- Approve Amended Lease No. 73-34011 between the City of Hopkins and Hennepin County Regional Railroad Authority (HCRRA); Stadler (CR 2015-055)
- Approve Amended Lease No. 73-34044 between the City of Hopkins and Hennepin County Regional Railroad Authority (HCRRA); Stadler (CR 2015-054)
- Revise Legislative Policy 6E – Finance Billing Collection Policy; Harkess (CR 2015-056)
V. PUBLIC HEARING
- Consider Resolution 2015-029 Setting Fees for Special Club Liquor Licenses; Domeier (CR 2015-029)
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- First Reading: Ordinance Amending Section 1100 Business and Trade Regulations of the Hopkins City Code; Domeier (CR 2015-040)
- Sidewalk Café Permit Program; Beekman (CR 2015-053)
- Free Brush Pick Up: April 20 – April 30
- Free Yard Waste Pick Up: April 27– May 7
- 2015 Spring Bulk Drop Off Event for Residential Refuse Customers at Public Works Building on Friday, May 1 – 3 to 7 p.m. and Saturday, May 2 – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Blake Road Corridor Collaborative Workshop at Blake Middle School, Monday, May 4 – 6 to 8 p.m.
- Kick Off to Summer Safety Event – Hopkins Fire Station, Saturday, May 9 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Public must fill out a Speaker Request Form. During this time, anyone wanting to address a topic not listed on the agenda may do so. Three minute time limit per person.