City Council Agenda
The following is a list of items scheduled for consideration by the City Council at the next City Council meeting. These items are subject to change up to the time of the meeting. For current information about the agenda, please contact
the Executive Secretary.
Monday, August 3, 7:05 pm
- HRA Meeting 7 p.m.
- Council Meeting immediately following the HRA Meeting
- Work Session after close of Regular Meeting
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ADOPT AGENDA
- Recap of The Artery Experiment; Kelley
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the July 21, 2015 City Council Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the July 21, 2015 Work Session following Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Approve Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for St. Gabriel The Archangel Church’s Fall Festival; Domeier (CR2015-082)
- Approve Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for Augustana Chapel View Homes Inc. DBA Augustana Chapel View Care Center; Domeier (CR2015-085)
V. OLD BUSINESS
VI. NEW BUSINESS
- Site Plan Review – Taco Bell; Anderson (CR2015-087)
- Conditional Use Permit – Taco Bell; Anderson (CR2015-086)
- Corridor Development Initiative (CDI) – Process and Report; Beekman (CR2015-088)
- National Night Out: Tuesday, August 4 – 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Future Trunk Highway 169 Improvements Open House – Arts Center, Wednesday, August 19 – 4 to 6 p.m.
OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Public must fill out a Speaker Request Form. During this time, anyone wanting to address a topic not listed on the agenda may do so. Three minute time limit per person.