City Council Agenda
The following is a list of items scheduled for consideration by the City Council at the next City Council meeting. These items are subject to change up to the time of the meeting. For current information about the agenda, please contact the Executive Secretary.
Tuesday, February 2, 7:00 pm
- HRA Meeting at 7 p.m.
- City Council meeting immediately following HRA Meeting
- Work Session after close of Regular Meeting
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ADOPT AGENDA
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the January 15, 2016 City Council Goal Setting Meeting
- Minutes of the January 19, 2016 City Council Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the January 19, 2016 Work Session following Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Authorize Out-of-State Travel; Domeier (CR2016-011)
- Declare Cost to be Assessed and Order Assessment Hearing – 2016 Street and Utility Improvements-City
Project 2015-10; Stanley (CR2016-009)
- Approve Joint Powers Agreement – 2016 Street and Utility Improvements-City Project 2015-10; Stanley
- Ratify Checks Issued in January 2016; Harkess (Memo)
- Approve Cedar Lake LRT Regional Trail Cooperative Agreement between the City of Hopkins and Three
Rivers Park District; Stadler (CR2016-014)
V. PUBLIC HEARING
- Modification to the Redevelopment Plan for Redevelopment Project No. 1 - Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Plan
for TIF District No. 1-5; Elverum (CR2016-012)
- Hopkins Village Storm Sewer Easement Vacation; Lindahl (CR2016-015)
VI. OLD BUSINESS
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Preliminary and Final Plat – 9 Seventh Avenue North; Lindahl (CR2016-013)
- First Reading: Ordinance Amending Section 1200 of the Hopkins City Code: Sale, Consumption and Display of
Alcoholic Beverages; Domeier (CR2016-006)
- Resolution Approving the 2016 Goals and Strategic Plan; Mornson (CR2016-008)
- Highway 169 Rehabilitation Project Open House: Hopkins High School, 2400 Lindbergh Drive, Minnetonka –
Wednesday, February 10 – 4 to 6 p.m.
- 2016 Home Remodeling Fair: Eisenhower Community Center, 1001 Highway 7 – Sunday, February 21
10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Citizens Academy will be held April 7, 14, 21 and 28. Applications are now available on City’s website.
OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Public must fill out a Speaker Request Form. During this time, anyone wanting to address a topic not listed on the agenda may do so. Three minute time limit per person.