City Council Agenda
The following is a list of items scheduled for consideration by the City Council at the next City Council meeting. These items are subject to change up to the time of the meeting. For current information about the agenda, please contact the Executive Secretary.
Tuesday, May 17, 7:00 pm
- Schedule Joint Meeting with Hopkins School District 5 p.m. – Police Department Training Room
- HRA Special Meeting 7 p.m. – Council Chambers
- City Council meeting immediately following HRA Meeting Work Session after close of Regular Meeting
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ADOPT AGENDA
- Hopkins Royal Triathlon Scholarship Donation; Doobie Kurus (Memo)
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the May 3, 2016 City Council Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the May 3, 2016 Work Session following Regular Meeting Proceedings
- Minutes of the May 10, 2016 Work Session Proceedings
- Agreement with Hennepin County Regarding Electronic Pollbooks for Elections; Domeier (CR2016-049)
- Approve Resolution 2016-041 Declaring the Official Intent of the City of Hopkins to Reimburse Certain Expenditures from the Proceeds of Bonds to be Issued by the City; Stadler (CR2016-050)
- Second Amendment to PUD/Development Agreement – Mokabaka, LLC; Elverum (CR2016-056)
V. PUBLIC HEARING
VI. OLD BUSINESS
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Award of Contract for Parking Ramp Restoration Project; Stadler (CR2016-051)
- Approve Construction Cooperative Agreement between the City of Hopkins and Hennepin County – Excelsior Boulevard Retaining Wall Reconstruction; Stadler (CR2016-055)
- Approve Agreement for Jurisdictional Transfer County State Aid Highway (CSAH) 20 (Blake Road), City Project 2013-06; Stanley (CR2016-052)
- Approve Engineering Services Proposal for Blake Road Improvement Project, City Project 2013-06; Stanley (CR2016-053)
- Authorize the Sale of $4,480,000 G.O. Improvement Bonds, Series 2016A and $1,630,000 G.O. Tax Abatement Bonds, Series 2016 B; Harkess (CR2016-054)
- Hopkins Race & Equity Initiative: Eisenhower Community Center – Wednesday, May 18 – 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Mainstreet Days: Saturday, May 21 – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kick Off to Summer Safety Event: Hopkins Fire Department – Saturday, May 21 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
OPEN AGENDA – PUBLIC COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Public must fill out a Speaker Request Form. During this time, anyone wanting to address a topic not listed on the agenda may do so. Three minute time limit per person.