Hopkins Apartment Managers' Association (HAMA)
The HAMA is an active organization of apartment managers that works to maintain a strong rental market and to promote community involvement among its residents in Hopkins. The purpose of the coalition is to:
- Promote professionalism among its members
- Improve the image of Hopkins as a community
- Enrich the relationship with the City of Hopkins
- Share solutions to common problems
- Provide continuing education for managers
- Promote communication between apartment communities
- Enhance the quality of life for its residents
- Protect the interests of its investors
- Bring the highest standard of leadership and integrity to the profession
If you own and operate only a few units on a part-time basis and you would like the advice of an experienced property manager, call Liz Page at 952-548-6323 and she will refer you.
12–1:30 pm, 3rd Wednesday* of February, May, August and November
Hopkins City Hall, Raspberry Room (lower level)*
- Each meeting will have time for networking at the end
- Tentative Topics
- February 19: Smoke Free Buildings speaker Kara Skahen (approximately 30 minutes w/Q&A) & Criminal Background Screening Techniques presented by Anne Marie Buck, Hopkins Police Department.
- June 11 (Change of date): Judge Hutchison--Tips for Housing Court.
- August 20: Apartment Tour--This will be a walking tour looking at apartments close to Mainstreet. Locations to be announced.
- November 19: Fire Extinguisher Demonstration and Fire Safety by the Fire Department and Question/Answer Panel Discussion with multiple Property Managers. Located at the Fire Station, 101 17th Ave S.
For questions about HAMA meetings, including agendas and ideas for future meeting topics Liz Page at 952-548-6323 or Anne Marie Buck at 952-548-6407.
*unless otherwise noted
Ramsgate Apartments, winner of a Community Image Award in 2008
November 12, noon-1:30 pm &
November 18, noon-1:30 pm
Mark your calendar and attend this free, smoke-free housing webinar.