Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Application must be approved by Public Works Director or Street/Traffic/Sanitation Superintendent prior to placement
• Barricades must be standard, Class II, folding work barricades with working flashers.
• Containers must have reflector on outside corner facing oncoming traffic.
1. Maximum permit period of 7 days.
2. Applicant and Hauler are responsible for street damage.
3. Barricading (supplied by Applicant) as shown above.
4. Container(s) will be required to be removed immediately if not in compliance with permit requirements.
5. Must be a valid reason why container(s) can't be placed on private property.
The following vendors stock the approved barricades for rental. This information is being supplied to you as a service. The City of Hopkins does not endorse any of these vendors.
• Warning Lights
• Q3 Contracting (Traffic Division)
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field